Friday, July 17, 2009

Lady Dee is a Terrorist

Fell in love with a blonde bombshell
She is a terrorist... She Hiroshima/Nagasaki'd my heart.
Tears turned to dust like a mushroom cloud.
Nightmares become the norm, dreams are no more. What is there to dream of?
I dreamt of happiness. Yes, the white picket fence, red door, blue shutters... My dream was to fulfill her dream.
You never realize someone else's dream IS your own personal torment.
It's like a gift, you're excited to grab it & you fein to possess it and you anxiously unwrap it only to find out
The box is filled with nothing...but I told her let's fill it!
Lets take this empty, hollow cave and turn it into an Oasis...
Her soul was already commited to my demise.
I tried to have composure, I sealed my eyelids as if they were envelopes so it wouldn't rain, but out of my eyes came thunderstorms.
I said I HATE YOU from the top of my heart because somewhere in the bottom I know that I love you.
So, like a terrorist, she packed her bags, got by my weak security system, and flew my feelings into ablivia!
Femme fatale... her work was done, executed perfectly, without error.
Lady Dee is a terrorist.


BY VIRGILIO MENDEZ


No comments:

Post a Comment