Thursday, August 6, 2009

Daydream on the Flipside

She's got...
Nuclear Warheads for Eyes.
When she wa
lks through those doors,
Day dreams turn to dust, filled with liquor
& lust.
My stomach...
Filled with so many butterflies

That she can Kill my flyness. Her Walk is mean,

Her swag Outlandish, But I reciprocate, I deliberate...
That while others kick rocks... I kick Planets!
She's...

Far from the norm, there is a hurricane on her lips and

One kiss can calm the storm.

Literaly, literature cannot sum up this unique masterpiece.
For I would have to borrow all of earth's dictionaries..
But times are rough...

My tongue is broke, this mind is in depression,

She's got me livin in a verbal recession.
These fingers have flirted with temptation, they've played with zippers and buttons...

Were both in it for the fun... As I entice you, to... Come..
LOL, You say hello
And as your body moves, walking you become an illusion... giving my spine a neural concussion.

I wonder...if she dances like Destruction..could she fuck like Armeggedon????

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THISSSS!!!!!! It's soo in depth. It creates the sense that I am inside of your mind, viewing from your persepctive. I see it all, everything you're seeing. I understand, it's nice to understand.

    ReplyDelete