Thursday, August 13, 2009

My friends are dope.. Are yours?

Radient being. Bask in the ambiance of a nuiance; of a distinct persona. Trying to create moments; more good than bad, my pen is goin crazy on the pad its hell-a mad... Ok ok... Seriously now....

A thought, think..... Flashback to a moment of Euphoria; stop and ask yourself why you felt that way at that specific moment? Who did you share that moment with? Where was it? Ask yourself, why did it feel so good. Nothing in life is sweeter than having a moment in which you feel as if you were in heaven and you had no clue why...it jus happened. You were on the ground 2 seconds ago & now you're floating, loving the moment... realizing how lucky you really are.

Most of us aren't lucky enough to experience this moment; but I was lucky enough to be in this moment and then some.
See, now; I have the greatest friends on earth...
Zooted with my room so polluted with smoke, tellin jokes cuz our souls ain't broke
As the torch was passed we all shared some laughs and gave a toast to the future;
Knowing that life can't get more cuter, it only gets uglier.
However, with the right people in your life
The air is pure; your vision is clear

I want to dedicate this to my friends... you guys know who you are,the dopest of the dope... I love you guys ohdeee ohdeeeee ooohhhhhdeeeeeee, thank you for providing me with some pretty unforgettable moments & for always makin da kid feel like he matters. A big toast to yuh!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! Friends are another you, another self. They make moments worthwhile, sweet, and lovely. I love my friends, the only few I have that I can relate with and have a sense of thinking. Pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete